The sale of this landmark and long-established family business in the centre of Campile Village offers an outstanding opportunity to acquire a thriving business with scope for further expansion.
Established in 1884 Hart’s of Campile has occupied a central role in village life for generations, currently trading as shop, filling station, fuel merchants and licenses premises. In addition, there are tenants operating a garage and bookmakers.
The extensive sites extends to c. 1 acres (0.41ha).
Campile village is excellently located in the busy and well populated area of South West Wexford.
Landmark and High Profile Location
Scope to Develop and Expand
Standing on c.1 Acre (0.41ha)
Retail Shop & 6 Pump Filling Station
Modern and fully equipped facilities, plus offices and stores of 65sq m
Bar & Lounge
Well finished and spacious bar, lounge and associated facilities of 120sq m
Fuel Merchants & Stores
Extensive and secure stores with separate road access of 100sq m
Lock up unit of 15sq m
Garage & Offices
Self contained unit of 110sq m
Outside & Grounds: Extending to c. 1 acre (0.41ha) registered in WX128000
Services: All mains services, alarm and security system
BER: Shop & Pub D2 No 800792996; Garage G No 800792772;
Bookmakers D2 No 800792798.
Viewing Strictly by prior appointment